Gotham steel is probably the more budget-conscious choices for cookware. However when comes to using them there will be a common problem: Everything sticks on the surface area. It seems regardless of what you use for oil or what temperature setting you select, you end up with a similar result.
Anyone who has experienced some piece of meat sticking to the pan will know exactly what I’m discussing. However, there is a skill to cooking in stainless steel, whenever you discover the method you’ll find that cooking well in Gotham stainless steel is not too difficult.
As you get the secret using that cookware, you most likely won’t wish to use any other cookware rather than Gotham Steel Pans. Obviously, what’s advantageous to us, is stainless cookware will not oxidize with time or when cooking along with acidic ingredients and won’t leach possibly harmful chemicals in your food. They won’t scratch either, that is a nice addition.
Where you can use metal utensils to cook together with them without getting afraid to damage or leave any non-stick coating inside your food. Stainless steel will be perfectly non-stick at the right heat. In case you put the foodstuff in a pan which is too cold, it’ll stick, in case your pan is too hot, all the stuff may burn, due to temperatures become high easily on stainless steel cookware.
Gotham Steel Pan Reviews 2018: Top 5+ Recommended
Gotham Steel Pan Reviews 2018
Gotham Steel 10-Piece Kitchen Nonstick Frying Pan
Gotham Steel Titanium Ceramic 9.5″ Deep Square Pan
Gotham Steel Tastic Bundle 7 Piece Set Titanium Ceramic Pan
Gotham Steel 10.5″ Non-Stick Copper Grill Pan
Gotham Steel 9.5″ Non-stick Titanium Frying Pan
The secret of Cooking with Gotham Steel Pans
You shouldn’t put your food in a cooking pan if you haven’t got prior preheating. Cooking is all about temperature shocks and exchanges. What is the technique to find the right temperature? You’ll get used to it after a while, put when you add your cooking fat, you should notice shivering somewhat inside pan.
In case your pan is too hot, the fat will smoke and burn up, you should then discard the fat and start again.
Water Droplet Trick
There is a useful technique using a water drop you can test at first to get used to discovering the actual temperature. Heat your pan and drop in a small droplet of water when you feel it’s hot enough. If your pan is too cold, the droplet will bubble as well as disappear very quickly.
With the appropriate temperature, the droplet will remain unchanged and keep moving around the pan, while not evaporating. Here is the perfect temperature to include the cooking fat follow by piece of meat. Simply swipe the droplet of water before you include the fat with a paper towel because you absolutely don’t want oil in contact with water.
There you have it, the right way to cook using stainless steel with no food burning or sticking to the pan. I hope you’ll try cooking using stainless steel because you’ll it’s a breeze to use once you know how.
Easy procedures to Generate a Gotham Steel Pans
- At high temperature, heat up the pan for 3 minutes.
- Dissolve a bit coconut oil and swirl the oil covering the pan. Let the oil to smoke, once the oil has smoked, switch off the burner and take out the pan from heat supply and let to cool completely.
- Your pan is seasoned and prepared if you’re able to view your mirror reflection of yourself inside the pan.
- After the pan has cooled down, pour away the oil and clean the pan out with a paper towel. You are now having a seasoned non-stick stainless steel pan.
How to Cook an Omelette with Your Seasoned Gotham Steel Pan
- Quickly pre-heat your pan on medium low heat for 2 minutes.
- Put your egg mixture into your pan without oil at all.
- Add desired ingredients. Let the eggs to cook for a few minutes without disturbing.
- After a few minutes, turn the eggs and let to cook another few minutes.
- The eggs will move right out of the pan, without sticking.
- This technique is the same to seasoning your cast iron frying pan. Assuming that you do not use soap on your pan, your pan will stay non-stick. If you are applying higher heat, you may require putting a little bit of oil.