With the holiday season around the corner, people usually plan the holiday get-togethers and parties with sheer excitement and joy. But planning an event is not that easy.
You can easily choose the décor and flower arrangements for the event but what about food? No event is complete without good food. It’s the most important highlight of an event.
For this reason, you have to be very selective in choosing the right catering company for your upcoming event.
There are non-professionals companies in the market that offer catering services without having the legal requirements, experience or the necessary means to provide them.
These companies, like many legal companies in our sector, are usually linked to related sectors such as conventional catering, hospitality or confectionery.
Users must evaluate the companies with which they execute or intend to enter into contracts in search of the strength, experience, and legality that these companies must possess to ensure the quality and support of their service.
- Gotham Steel Pan Reviews
- Best Toaster Ovens Under $100
- Best Lump Charcoal Guide
- Best Fillet Knife For Fish
- Car Title Loans Requirements
Following are some ways to select the best catering company for your upcoming event:
1. Legal Requirements
Catering Sanitary Registration Number:
The Catering Sanitary Registration Number is a concession and a permit granted by the State and that ensures that the company complies with sanitary regulations for the benefit of users.
The Sanitary Registration Number must be specific to Catering, a sanitary registration number belonging to another activity not being valid.
The Sanitary Catering Registration Number is a fundamental requirement, without which, the company is not authorized to provide catering services. The customer must always demand it.
The contracting of services, with companies that do not have a Sanitary Registration Number for Catering, means that the client assumes, under his account and responsibility, the damages and prejudices, for the health of the people, that could derive from said contracting.
- Municipal License for classified activity: The Municipal License is the authorization that all catering companies must have to legally carry out their activity in the municipality in which they are installed.
- Tax license for Catering Activities and other Food Services: The Fiscal License proves that the catering company develops its activity within the legal economy.
2. Insurance and Contracts
- Contract of the event and Social Security of the personnel assigned to the service: We recommend, if