You probably don’t give a lot of thoughts to your kitchen appliance until it’s time to clean them, right? If any of your kitchen appliances are dusty, not working properly or the inside is splattered with food, then it’s time to clean them.
Scrubbing your kitchen appliances with your favorite cleaning products, such as lemon, baking soda, vinegar and cleaning polish will help your machine to look like a new one and super-efficient.
Don’t want to take the tips this way? You need to scroll down to check out quick tips for all the kitchen appliances.
- Gotham Steel Pan Reviews
- Best Toaster Ovens Under $100
- Best Lump Charcoal Guide
- Best Fillet Knife For Fish
Cleaning your microwave is one of those difficult tasks that nobody would want to do, but with these quick tips and tricks, you’ll be able to clean the microwave within no time.
Note* Before you start cleaning your microwave, make sure to unplug the power cord.
- Baking Soda: Apply the baking soda (Liquid Form) to the hardest mess and leave it for 10 minutes. Now wipe everything up with a cloth and you’ll see a clean and new looking microwave
- Water and Vinegar: Mix water and vinegar in a glass of water and place it in the microwave. Microwave on high for five minutes. The process will steam up the walls of microwave and you can wipe up the dirt with a clean rag or paper towel
- Commercial Cleanser: Different types of cleansers are available in the market and you can buy any of them to clean up the mess in your microwave.
2. Stove Burner
Every time you use the Stove Burner for cooking, you leave bits and pieces of everything you cooked. You can’t just leave your stove burners dirty and you’ll have to clean them after every week. With our quick tips, you’ll be able to clean the stove burner within no time. Let’s get started!
- Start cleaning your gas stove burner heads with Ammonia
- Apply White Vinegar on the Stove Burner to clean the dark spots
- Baking Soda can be your best companion when cleaning the Stove Burner
- Apply Soap and Baking Soda on a wet piece of cloth and clean your stove burner with it
Use the above-given tips to clean your Stove Burner within no time.