You probably don’t give a lot of thoughts to your kitchen appliance until it’s time to clean them, right? If any of your kitchen appliances are dusty, not working properly or the inside is splattered with food, then it’s time to clean them.
Scrubbing your kitchen appliances with your favorite cleaning products, such as lemon, baking soda, vinegar and cleaning polish will help your machine to look like a new one and super-efficient.
Don’t want to take the tips this way? You need to scroll down to check out quick tips for all the kitchen appliances.
- Gotham Steel Pan Reviews
- Best Toaster Ovens Under $100
- Best Lump Charcoal Guide
- Best Fillet Knife For Fish
Cleaning your microwave is one of those difficult tasks that nobody would want to do, but with these quick tips and tricks, you’ll be able to clean the microwave within no time.
Note* Before you start cleaning your microwave, make sure to unplug the power cord.
- Baking Soda: Apply the baking soda (Liquid Form) to the hardest mess and leave it for 10 minutes. Now wipe everything up with a cloth and you’ll see a clean and new looking microwave
- Water and Vinegar: Mix water and vinegar in a glass of water and place it in the microwave. Microwave on high for five minutes. The process will steam up the walls of microwave and you can wipe up the dirt with a clean rag or paper towel
- Commercial Cleanser: Different types of cleansers are available in the market and you can buy any of them to clean up the mess in your microwave.
2. Stove Burner
Every time you use the Stove Burner for cooking, you leave bits and pieces of everything you cooked. You can’t just leave your stove burners dirty and you’ll have to clean them after every week. With our quick tips, you’ll be able to clean the stove burner within no time. Let’s get started!
- Start cleaning your gas stove burner heads with Ammonia
- Apply White Vinegar on the Stove Burner to clean the dark spots
- Baking Soda can be your best companion when cleaning the Stove Burner
- Apply Soap or foaming drain cleaner and Baking Soda on a wet piece of cloth and clean your stove burner with it
Use the above-given tips to clean your Stove Burner within no time.
3. Stand Mixer
Stand Mixers are the most used small kitchen appliances, from mixing cake batter to mashing potatoes, electric stand mixers can help you get the cooking job done within no time. Have a look at the method given below:
- Remove the blades and other attachment
- Remove the mixing bowl
- Clean the surface of the mixer
- Clean the attachments by using Lemon Juice or Baking Soda Water
- Dry the attachments and rejoin them to use it again
- You’re done
You don’t need us to tell you that oven cleaning is one of the difficult kitchen tasks that you perform once in a month. The difficult process can be made easy with these quick tips and methods that we are about to break down right now:
- Apply baking soda at the dirtiest spots of your oven and leave it for 2-3 hours- you’ll see the magic
- Clean your oven with the supernatural way by using Lemon- Apply the lemon for around 30 minutes on the dish and inner part of the oven. You’ll witness a brand new oven after going for this method
- You can clean your oven with bleach cream too- but we don’t recommend it
The refrigerator is the most used kitchen appliance and if you’re willing to clean it within 30 minutes, then you’ll have to apply the methods that we are breaking right now:
Note* Make sure to remove all the food from the refrigerator before cleaning.
- Spray the inside of the refrigerator with a solution of water and vinegar- Apply it for 30 minutes and you’re done
- Use Baking Soda to remove the stubborn stains
- Use a mixture of Warm Water and Dishwashing liquid to wipe the interior
- You’re done
6. Vent Hoods
A Vent Hood in the kitchen is the most wonderful thing to have, but keeping them clean might be a difficult task for you right? These simple tips will help you clean your Vent Hoods within no time, so let’s get started!
- Wipe down outside of your range hood
- Go for the cleaning of underneath the Vent Hoods
- Take out the filter and clean it
- Now clean the vents
- Cleaning the fan and motor too
- You’re done
You can use hot water or Baking Soda to clean the dark spots on the Vent hoods.
7. Brushed stainless steel appliances
There’s no better choice than Stainless steel appliances to use in bathroom and kitchens because these appliances are known for the capacity to resist, rust and corrosion. But, there are greater chances that dust, grime and dirt may put stainless steel appliances at risk for rusting. This is the reason why you should keep them clean all the time.
Don’t know how to clean them quickly? Have a look at the tips down below:
- Use Dish Soap or Mineral Oil to clean them
- White Vinegar and Olive Oil can help you clean the stainless steel within no time
- Apply Glass Cleaner for Finger Prints on the stainless steel
- Commercial stainless steel cleaners
- Use water and a cloth
8. Coffee Maker
You don’t have to spend a lot of money on buying Cleaners because with these tricks and tips, you can easily clean your coffee maker within no time.
- The combination of Ice and Salt will help you get rid of mineral deposits and grease. Use the mixture to clean everything up
- To remove the hard mineral deposits and molds, use Vinegar
- Try out baking soda combination with Lemon Soda
Cleaning the blender is easy if you clean it right away after you use it, but if you don’t clean it immediately, then you’ll have to fight with the stubborn deposits. Here’s how you can clean them off:
- Clean the carafe with the Dish Soap
- Now clean the base with a small piece of cloth
- Clean the blades by hand-wash by applying Dish Soap on it
- You’re done
Most people don’t consider cleaning the Dishwasher because it’s used to clean your dishes on a daily basis. You might assume that your dishwasher will get cleaned at the same time when you wash your dishes, but that’s not the case at all. There might be “Food Debris” and “Other Deposits” can build up on the dishwashers and you need to clean then up.
Follow these tips to clean the Dishwasher and block the Deposits coming your dishwasher way.
- Wash the dishwashers regularly
- Empty the dishwasher
- Clean the spinning arms
- Clean the exterior and edges
- Clean the drain
- To remove the build-up, use an Acid
- Get rid of Mildew